Friday, November 27, 2009

I would like a '.ie' address - how can I make this happen?

I am Irish, and to be quite frank, I object to having a '.co.uk' address. My partner was able to get a '.ie' address - but that was before UK and Ireland merged. I feel strongly enough about this to consider moving email accounts.



I would very much appreciate your help.



I feel the yahoo people need to imput in this response



I would like a '.ie' address - how can I make this happen?microsoft word download





I'm sure Yahoo hasn't caught up to the recent changes. The staff do not come here. Post this suggestion in the forums...it's a good one. ?



Forums: http://suggestions.yahoo.com/?prop=answe...



I would like a '.ie' address - how can I make this happen?internet explorer download internet explorer



Get a Yahoo.com address. We're all ruled from Brussels anyway these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan