Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do you stop ie explorer boxes (close them), when they won't close no matter what you do?

I am trying to access a survey site I use, and I keep getting ie explore 6 box that says: Do you want to allow this page to paste information from your clipboard? Yes - No. No matter what I click on the box will not close and it won't close when I click on the x either. How do I get rid of the box? Is is something in the internet options I need to change?



Janice



How do you stop ie explorer boxes (close them), when they won't close no matter what you do?internet explorer update





There are two main ways :



First : you wait until ie gets fixed and you simply exit them



And second : You use the task manager to end the iexplore.exe process(Ctrl+Alt+Delete under Xp)



How do you stop ie explorer boxes (close them), when they won't close no matter what you do?web browser internet explorer



http://getfirefox.com
*high fives Five* OMG, why do you people still use Interbutt Explorer? Not only is it a virus magnet, but it nets you pop ups, pop unders, pop overs and etc. Firefox has an automatic pop up blocker, it has awesome tabs in its 2.0 version - unlike IE version 7, which copied firefox [firefox had tabs before IE ever thought of them] and thinks it's better.



I've got an easy solution for you. GET FIREFOX.
Get Firefox to block this box before it opens.



http://www.cybertopcops.com/free-downloa...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan