Friday, November 27, 2009

How do get rid of the Outlook Office that came with the IE 7 download??

I recently downloaded IE 7, hated it so I uninstalled it from my computer and now I'm back to IE 6. However, when I downloaded IE 7 it came with Outlook Office, which I do not like. I want to get back to Outlook Express, but when I reverted back to IE 6 the Outlook Officed stayed. How can I switch my email thing back to Outlook Express??



How do get rid of the Outlook Office that came with the IE 7 download??microsoft word 2003





well you can go to tools internet options and go to the tab programs and take it off from there



How do get rid of the Outlook Office that came with the IE 7 download??internet explorer 6 internet explorerno problem Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan