Saturday, April 24, 2010

Trouble loading images in IE 7 browser?

Alright. I have Firefox that I use almost religiously. But when I do use IE 7, I have a lot of trouble loading images on a page. (For example, I tried bringing up a page the other day loading visualizations for Media Player -- a lot of red X's.) My cache was cleaned, and I still had problems. I thought that I might not have enough space for my temporary internet files, but I checked and I have allowed 1000 MB for that. I also have the required plug-ins like Adobe Macromedia Flash and others. Any help?



Trouble loading images in IE 7 browser?windows xp home





Pictures are not displayed on Web sites in Internet Explorer



http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283807



SYMPTOMS



When you open a Web page, one or more pictures (graphics or images) may not be displayed. Instead, a red X, or a placeholder, may appear in place of the images.



READ PAGE FOR SOLUTIONS



Most common reason:



The Show Pictures check box is not selected on the Advanced tab of the Internet Options dialog box, or the Toggle Images.exe Web accessory was used to disable images in Internet Explorer.



5) Verify that Show Pictures has not been turned off in Internet Explorer:



a. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.



b. Click the Advanced tab, and then verify that the Show Pictures check box is selected under Multimedia.



c. Click OK.



6). Make sure scripting, ActiveX controls, cookies, and Java applets are enabled in Internet Explorer. To do so, follow these steps:



a. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.



b. Click the Security tab, and then click Default Level (if it is available) for the zone which contains the Web page (for example, Internet).



c. If you are using Internet Explorer 6, click the Privacy tab, and then click Default (if it is available).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan