Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have difficulty using IE 7 Would someone help me please?

I have recently installed IE 7 on my windows Xp , but its Tabbed Browsing feature does not work .



I have already enable tabbed browsing from Internet Options in Control Pannel, and restarted windows several times but the problem still exists.



Thanks so much for paying attention.



I have difficulty using IE 7 Would someone help me please?microsoft internet explorer





press ctrl+T to open a new tab.



I have difficulty using IE 7 Would someone help me please?microsoft downloads internet explorer



you hve to return the computer and ask for a rebate,,, its telling you that you dont know a thing about computers and that you should go back to learning the abccus
grow a brain you dumbass and use firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan