Saturday, April 24, 2010

Can you help me change my Firefox/IE settings to allow Amazon to play WMP files?

I used IE for years until FF came out. I could NEVER get Amazon WMP soundclips to play on IE %26amp; then I switched to FF. I can't get 'em to play in FF either which means I have to use Real Player which blows.



Here is a screenshot that happens when I click on the WMP file which opens a new window, but no clip loads.



http://tinyurl.com/pllz5



Can you help me change my Firefox/IE settings to allow Amazon to play WMP files?





I was waiting for someone else to answer. I don't have one, but FF does have some sound file issues that I hope will be resolved in future releases.



Can you help me change my Firefox/IE settings to allow Amazon to play WMP files?uninstall internet explorer internet explorer



Unfortunately most plug in software does not automatically work with firefox. You must set it up as a plug in. Also for reference the file formats are WMA and WMV and the plugin for firefox is called WMP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan