Saturday, April 24, 2010

Is there a way to move my IE toolbar up and down?

i wanna have my "file, edit, view, etc." buttons along with the icons all on one row but it wont let me. i unchecked "lock the toolbars" but it will only let me move it left to right, but not up and down. when i go on Microsoft Word, i can grab any toolbar and move it up, down, left, or right, but IE will only let me move it side to side.



does anyone know how i can move the IE toolbar up/down?



Is there a way to move my IE toolbar up and down?windows xp professional





Yes



After Unlocking the Toolbar, you have the Little Punch Bar Lines; Move your cursor there; the cursor changes so that there is an arrow going two ways, then left mouse click down at that time, and the middle of the two arrows change to a double upright bar. then drag trhe File-Edit-View to where you want and release, then lock where you want to.



Hopefully that should work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan